I still can't tell if Pinkie is just a giant joke account deliberately trying to get people to look down upon republicans. Not that they needed any help with that these days.
hustler wrote:I found it real hard to look down on Mitt Romney after he "CRUSHED" the zebra in the debate.

How about because...

He's a bigger flip flopper than John Kerry? He's changed his official stance, often more than once, on so many issues it's dizzying to try to keep track of.

He's got more "Pants on Fire" liar ratings on PolitiFact.com than Michele Bachmann? (http://www.politifact.com/personalities ... ants-fire/)

He's anti-gun? (http://gunowners.org/op09292011tm.htm)

He committed voter fraud in Massachusetts, a crime punishable by 5 years in prison? (http://articles.businessinsider.com/201 ... -residency)

Do you think Sikh turbans look silly? Do you scoff at Muslim women wearing burqas? How about Romney's magic underwear? (http://bigthink.com/big-think-tv/penn-j ... servations)

His father wasn't born in the USA? The very same controversy people like you assaulted Obama over for months?

I don't know, just off the top of my head.

Not that it's going to phase you or anything. I'm pretty sure you would kick a puppy off a bridge just for a chance to spite Obama.
eriknben10 wrote:
itsmeuhear wrote:Lets take it slow and simple. What costs the tax payers more????

1.- Free contraceptives

OR

2. -The state picking up the tab for the birth and medical ins. until the child is 18.
-child credit for welfare.
-dependent deduction for tax purposes for 18 years.
-child tax credit for 16 years.
-twelve years of public schooling. (if he is lucky)
-school lunch program x 12
-the tab for incarceration (if he is unlucky)
-etc, etc.

The GREED of some people because others recieve something for free and you don't is pathetic.

YOU are TRULY the animals in this human race!

And since when is it only that a poor persons child becomes a burden for society???

I'm talking about the 3rd and 4th generations of this crap. I agree some folks need help but there needs to be limitations.
What does it cost taxpayers if the Obuma's of the world were left to run the joint? We are witnessing that now. It can only get worse under his watch as you will see. That is if your worth anything at all. When the new taxes hit in 2013 for the bogus National healthcare with all it's extra spending and expences.
Soon the only doctors left in the country will be the ones they can coax into comming here from other countries.
You don't have a clue if you think all we are paying for is poor folks that lost there job or had a health problem or are down on there luck.
The illeagles in this country are dragging us down faster than anything besides the oil prices.
For the government to try and sustain animals like that is like supporting the drug cartels. I don't want my hard earned money supporting them either. Fast and furious.
What happened before welfare? They had things called families I think. Families take care of there own.

You see the group I am refering too now?

How many of you have friends or family that work in the health care sector? Or the insurance sector that deals with Medicare/Medicade?
As a Christian and a libertarian, I find the abortion issue challenging. On one hand, I believe in small government whose only function is to protect its citizens from the use of force or fraud. So, if human life begins at conception, or at some other point before birth, then abortion after that point can be considered murder; on the other hand, if human life begins at birth, then it would be an act of aggression against the mother to outlaw abortion. Now, birth seems to be a pretty arbitrary point at which to attain personhood, so I tend to lean pro-life and give the unborn the benefit of the doubt.

But at the same time, I don't really expect government to "fix" the abortion problem, and it disgusts me to see so much money thrown at candidates to protect choice/the unborn. In a more perfect world, the politicians might declare a truce on this issue, so that all that campaign money could then be directed to contraceptives by the pro-choicers, and to prenatal care and adoption providers by the pro-lifers. But that would require the politicians to care more about the women and children in question than about the campaign money, and the power it can buy.
Bill19014 wrote:As a Christian and a libertarian, I find the abortion issue challenging. On one hand, I believe in small government whose only function is to protect its citizens from the use of force or fraud. So, if human life begins at conception, or at some other point before birth, then abortion after that point can be considered murder; on the other hand, if human life begins at birth, then it would be an act of aggression against the mother to outlaw abortion. Now, birth seems to be a pretty arbitrary point at which to attain personhood, so I tend to lean pro-life and give the unborn the benefit of the doubt.

But at the same time, I don't really expect government to "fix" the abortion problem, and it disgusts me to see so much money thrown at candidates to protect choice/the unborn. In a more perfect world, the politicians might declare a truce on this issue, so that all that campaign money could then be directed to contraceptives by the pro-choicers, and to prenatal care and adoption providers by the pro-lifers. But that would require the politicians to care more about the women and children in question than about the campaign money, and the power it can buy.

I agree with you on the issue. Government should stay out of it and let the ones who have a interest in it put there money where there mouth is.
The REAL issue is not contraceptives / abortion but the great decline in the morality of this nation and culture. Back in past a girl who was known to be free with her body was known as a whore. . Today with the new "enlightenment" sex, out of wedlock, is not only common but taught as acceptable , right and normal by the great educator, the entertainment industry. As we have declined morally we have and will continue to reap the results of our folly.
"The only difference between the pre-born and born is time and nutrition."