By Boro Friend
'' No dancer can watch Fred Astaire and not know we all should have been in another business. ''
By Boro Friend
'' As only New Yorker's know, if you can get through the twilight, you will make it through the night. ''
By Boro Friend
'' Blue Jeans ... they have expression, modesty , sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in clothes. ''
By Boro Friend
'' I think essentially the meaning of life is probably the journey and not really any one thing. ''
By Boro Friend
'' 25- '' When the disciples heard this they where astonished and asked ''who than be saved ''. 26- Jesus looked at them and said '' with man this is impossible but with God all things are possible.''
By Boro Friend
'' Take every chance and every opportunity that you can. Don't say I can't, or I shouldn't, or I'm too tired. ''
By Boro Friend
'' And I will make you a great nation , and bless you ,and make you a great name : and so I will make you a great blessing : and I will bless them that bless you : and I will curse them that cruse you. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.'' - God's blessing to Abraham.
By Boro Friend
'' I slept and I dreamed that life was all joy. I woke and I saw life was all service. I served and I saw the service of joy. ''
By Boro Friend
'' Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. ''