Discussion and debate over the National or State level political scenes. Please use individual community level forums for Local political discussion.
By ElephantInTheRoom
I started this thread in Dec. 2009. At that time the US debt had just crossed over 12 Trillion. Today it is 13 Trillion. Perhaps the Leftist in this forum can tell us how we will pay this back?

I guess when it is 14 trillion by the end of this year, it will be no big deal? How much national debt will we accumulate before there will be a tipping point for Americans to pull their heads out of the sand and WAKE UP!!!
By ElephantInTheRoom
Has anybody checked this out lately?

See how much the debt has grown since I first created this thread?
By DogLover2113
ElephantInTheRoom wrote:Has anybody checked this out lately?

See how much the debt has grown since I first created this thread?

I was just looking at that page yesterday. Crazy isn't it! I wish more people were alarmed about how quickly it goes up.

Hey nice to see you back on the board.
By yen09
ElephantInTheRoom wrote:I started this thread in Dec. 2009. At that time the US debt had just crossed over 12 Trillion. Today it is 13 Trillion. Perhaps the Leftist in this forum can tell us how we will pay this back?

I guess when it is 14 trillion by the end of this year, it will be no big deal? How much national debt will we accumulate before there will be a tipping point for Americans to pull their heads out of the sand and WAKE UP!!!

People should really be aware of these issues and the like.