By norton
Memorial Day
Attachments
Burial-service-in-New-Guinea-during-WWII.jpg
Add description
By norton
Good old Cape May. Has changed in the past 30 years or so. Up scale now a days.
Attachments
cape.jpg
Add description
By norton
Chester Ferry in use while Commodore Barry bridge being built.
Attachments
ferry.jpg
Add description
By Wrench97
As bad as the CB bridge is starting to look maybe they need to look into where that ferry went.............................
norton liked this
By eriknben10
Wrench97 wrote:As bad as the CB bridge is starting to look maybe they need to look into where that ferry went.............................

In 2016 they only took in $56M for that one bridge. Tolls are $5 for cars, and a total of 7.311 million vehicles paid to cross last year. Not a bad investment since the cost to build it was only $115M. I think they should let it drop in the river. Even if it only saves one life! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By norton
WW2 weekend at the Reading airport today. Interesting event each year.
Attachments
Reading 1.JPG
Add description
By norton
Any remember the Wilson Line? I have to admit I do not remember seeing it. "The Wilson Line was very popular for excursion trips to Philadelphia and to Wilmington. Until 1961, The Wilson Line also made daily trips in the summer to Riverview Beach Park in New Jersey, a very large and popular place."
Attachments
wilson line.jpg
Add description
By norton
June 14 is Flag Day.
Attachments
flag.png
Add description
flag.png (95.75 KiB) Viewed 55 times
JuneCarter liked this
By 50 plus
Shoot. Wish I looked at this last night. Always put our flags out. Guess this year I was just too wrapped up in it being trumps birthday. :lol:

Nort- I always wait for your reminder of when 2nd trash pickup starts. Should be soon. I could look myself but it’s more like old times to hear it from you.
JuneCarter liked this