By breitak67
Seems pretty dead hereabouts, so I'll post an amusing story that I don't think I've posted before. A colleague of mine once sneezed while eating gummy bears. Later that afternoon he was complaining that his sinuses were burning. He blew his nose and a yellow gummy bear came out.
By breitak67
We had this other guy in the office who would eat anything for a dollar...j/k. Stole that from SNL. The yellow gummy bear thing was a true story, though.
By Phaedrus
A horse walks into a bar and asks for a double scotch. The bartender asks if he is an alcoholic. The horse ponders deeply on this and responds, "I don't think I am" and promptly vanishes. *Poof*

I could explain the joke now, but the would be putting descartes before the horse.
By BBmaster
Phaedrus wrote:A horse walks into a bar and asks for a double scotch. The bartender asks if he is an alcoholic. The horse ponders deeply on this and responds, "I don't think I am" and promptly vanishes. *Poof*

I could explain the joke now, but the would be putting descartes before the horse.

Took a second, but very funny!
By Boro Friend
A blonde and a redhead own a ranch . They just lost their prize bull. They only have five hundred dollars between them. The redhead says I will go to town and try to find find a bull for under five hundred dollars .If I find one I will contact you and you can bring the trailer. She went to town and found one for $499.00. With no other way to contact the blond and having only one dollar left she went to the telegraph office and found out that they charge $1.00 per word. So she told the operator to just send one word ''comfortable.'' Skeptical, the operator said how will she know to come with that ? The red head replied ,well she is a blond and reads so slowly, all she will see is - Com-for-the bull.
By Boro Friend
Past present and future walked into a bar . It was tense.
By Boro Friend
The man who fell into the upholstery machine is fully recovered.
By norton
Carpenter helper was taken to the hospital because he bites his nails. - :-)